We make grassroots perspectives accessible to higher level decision makers, and vice versa.
We do this by supporting vertical and horizontal knowledge exchange, and managing the information and communication stream from the beginning to the end, from collection to editing to publishing.
We take a multimedia approach incorporating web-based applications, social media, video, photo and print.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Bridging different people’s perspectives
- the use of ICTs to represent people’s views and perspective and to promote their culture
- Helping communities market themselves online
Examples of our work include:
- Pantani Blog: An Indigenous Digital Storytelling Project
- Indigenous Solutions for Global Challenges: A Visual Tale (pdf)
- Visit Rupununi: Local Tourism Syndicate Website
- Peer-to-peer knowledge exchange with indigenous communities in the Guyana Shield (journal article)
- The Georgetown Indigenous Film Festival 2014